UX Lead Designer
If you are a seasoned Lead UX Designer with a demonstrated ability to drive exceptional user experiences through the entire UX lifecycle, we invite you to join our team in India. Your expertise will contribute to the creation of user-centered, visually appealing, and intuitive interfaces that enhance the overall user journey and satisfaction. We require an experienced UX Designer who can contribute to critical application and product development projects.
- Experienced practitioner in different methods and end-to-end stages of UX lifecycle viz-a-viz: User and Stakeholder Requirements, Design and Prototyping and Usability Testing / Evaluation with some good case studies to his/ her credit.
- Demonstrate proficiency in UX deliverables like: User Journey Maps, Personas and Goals, Task Models and Information Models, User Flows, Wireframe Prototypes, Usability Testing
- Experience running UI/UX or human factors user studies measuring both qualitative and quantitative data
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and with minimal supervision
- Should have experience of working with agile development teams
- An excellent portfolio / case studies showcasing relevant UX work
- Multi-tasker who works efficiently under pressure, maintaining focus on the details"
- Hands-on, senior practitioner in UX with 8 to 12 years of experience
- Role is located within a product development team of 8-10
- Plan, conduct and interpret user and stakeholder requirements research
- Analyze user task and information models and define user workflows
- Create wireframe and clickthrough prototypes
- Plan, conduct and report Usability Testing
- Track, report and iterate design for usability bugs on the product
- Adapt design delivery to synchronize with development and business, at the same time balance ownership of user requirements and usability concerns of the product
- Collaborate with product managers, visual designers and frontend development toles
- Explain and justify design decisions on the basis of established principles and standards