Go to search
System Architect - Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform, DevOps.CI/CD
Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai
System Architect - Google Cloud Platform
We are seeking a talented GCP System Architect to lead the design, implementation, and management of robust and scalable systems on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). In this role, you will be a key player in shaping our cloud infrastructure, ensuring its reliability, security, and performance. If you have a deep understanding of GCP services, a knack for designing efficient and resilient architectures, and a passion for driving technical excellence, we invite you to join our team.
- To create system architecture documentation, work/feature-breakdown structure document and other related artifacts with deep technical details.
- Able to perform client-facing technical consultancy roles, contribute to knowledge base, work in Team Lead role for small-medium sized teams, etc
- Able to assess the existing maturity of client in Cloud and DevOps space, perform gap analysis and provide baseline solution
- Configuration Management tool (Ansible/Puppet/Salt)
- Containerized deployment and orchestration
- Should have 10 to 16years of overall experience with minimum 5 years of production experience on any public cloud.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Security, Networks, Hybrid Cloud
- A good understanding of GCP Architecture, Deployment architectures
- Basic understanding/exposure to SRE
- Design and implement solutions for clients considering the on-premise infrastructure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Possesses Leadership traits, and has lead teams for at-least 2 years
- Demonstrated experience in architecting, developing or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in public clouds such as Google Cloud platform.
- Customer facing experience of discovery, assessment, execution, and operations.
- Exposure to Cloud Migration and Migration Strategies
- Design and engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in the cloud.
- Analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.as well as providing ana- lytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime.
- Should have strong experience of a couple of years, in leading DevOps team and planning, defining DevOps roadmap and executing as per the same along with the team.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions and vice versa.
- Strong capability to mentor System Engineers 1-4
- Strong Delivery fundamentals
- Has experience to contribute to organization growth and take up one or more additional responsibilities.
- Interviewing , Assessing System Engineers
- Running Technology Incubation Labs
- Participating in Pre-Sales tasks
- Undertaking engineering excellence activities/events
- Should have experience in GCP Services - Compute(CE, AE, CF, GKE, CR, pub/Sub), Storage, Data tools, Cloud Build
- Should have experience in GCP Networking fundamentals (VPC, VPN, Peering, Interconnect)
- Should have experience in GCP Security fundamentals (IAM, Service Accounts, Workload Iden- tity)
- Should have experience in Container Orchestration
- Should have experience in Container Registry - GCR
- Experience in setting up of Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, databases, firewall rules etc.
- Working knowledge of Backup and Recovery methodology and imple- mentations on GCP.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code Tooling like Terraform
- Experience with at least one Configuration management tool like (An- sible, Packer, Salt, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Containerization like Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with windows or Linux/Unix administration and Unix shell scripting (bash))
- Experience with at least one Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines and tooling (GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI etc)
- Experience with migrating/modernizing various workloads into GCP
- Has understanding of automated infrastructure discovery using the GCP native tools
- Experience with leveraging GCP migration toolset such as Migration Center, Database Migration Service, Cloud Foundation Toolkit, etc.
- Knowledge of modernizing the application hosted on VM/servers to container-based deployment architecture
- Optimize Total Cost of Ownership by leveraging the right services in the GCP landscape
- Experience in BFSI domain in preferred.
nice to have
- Coding with modern languages like Python, Groovy
- Application development experience
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.