Go to search
Solution Architect (.Net Core + Cloud)
Solution Architecture, .NET Core, Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Amazon Web Services
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Chennai
Solution Architect (.Net Core + Cloud)
We are looking for a Solution Architect role with expertise in .NET Core and Cloud technologies. The role involves designing, implementing, and overseeing complex solutions, collaborating with business stakeholders, and ensuring alignment with industry best practices. If you are passionate about innovation and dedicated to delivering excellence, we welcome you to be a part of our team and make a significant impact.
- Design large-scale solutions using at least one technology stack
- Create solution architecture document on good level with deep technical details
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities:
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Directly communicate with customers during solution architecture design or solution implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Create and follow personal education plan in the technology stack and solution architecture
- Conduct advisory on creation of personal education plan for colleagues
- Minimum experience of 15+yrs in IT Industry
- 7+ years’ experience in hands-on development of solutions of different nature (web applications, web services, desktop applications, native mobile applications) on .NET platform. Solution Architecture experience on .Net Core and Azure/AWS Cloud.
- 10+ years of full-stack web development and programming experience.
- 5+ years’ experience developing relational and non-relational data storages;
- 5+ years’ experience in team leadership;
- Strong development background with the development platform (.NET, Microservices, Cloud – AWS/Azure);
- Strong background using various libraries, framework and patterns in particular technology stack;
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST, SOAP and/or ESB);
- Proven knowledge of cloud technologies and migration strategies. Experience in building cloud-native solutions;
- Strong experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM & RUP);
- Deep expertise in solution architecture, web application architecture, web services architectures, relational and non-relational data storage specific, web application front-end and/or back-end architecture, solution cross-cutting concerns (security, monitoring, caching, etc.
- Strong understanding of mission critical application architecture design, scalable application architecture design, high performance application architecture design
- Strong expertise in architectural styles, enterprise architecture patterns, integration patterns, development patterns, architecture artifacts and deliverables, · solution architecture design approaches and practices,change management processes
- Understand performance issues and approaches to address them systematically
- Strong Leadership and communications, proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagement;
- Experience in customer site assignments, ability to communicate message to customer representatives, listen and manage their concerns;
nice to have
- .Net Core 6.0
- ASP.Net MVC
- Azure Cloud Services
- Design Patterns
- AWS cloud services
- Microservices Architecture
- NoSQL Databases
- Cost Estimation
- Landing Zone
- Architectural design
can't find the job you are looking for?
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.