Senior Software Engineer- Java, DS Algo, Multithreading
We are seeking an accomplished and skilled Senior Java Engineer with a profound understanding of Multithreading and expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms. As a Lead Engineer, you will be instrumental in collaborating with product owners and architects to shape design decisions and engineer end-user applications with exceptional scalability and throughput. Your proficiency in Java, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, and extensive technical experience will contribute to the establishment of software development standards and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions
- Develop end user application with high scalability and high throughput
- Provide technical and design guidance and create standards
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development processes
- Expertise in designing enterprise applications
- 5-8 years of experience in Java and opensource frameworks in Java, REST and Multithreading and willingness to learn Kotlin.
- Hands on knowledge of backend coding and has good knowledge on data structures and algorithms.
- Has worked on creating and integrating with APIs in REST, SOAP protocols and has exposure to working with binary payloads using Thrift or gRPC RPC framework.
- Has working experience and knowledge in Object oriented programming and good exposure to various core(Gang of four) and enterprise design patterns.
- Has experience on resiliency (throttling, circuit breaker, bulk heading etc.) and error handling, profiling CPU/Memory of applications.
- Has experience in alerts and monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, Splunk, Graphite and being able to debug through logs and dashboards.
- Has experience on GIT or similar repository management and experience in monorepos would be good.
- Excellent in communication and has good experience in collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders. This role requires working with various external parties and having very good English communication is a MUST.
- DS Algo
- REST API
- Design Pattern
- Problem Solving