Senior Software Engineer - IOS
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior IOS Developer to join our dynamic team in EPAM. As an experienced IOS Developer, you will have the chance to work on cutting-edge projects, designing and developing innovative digital solutions that solve complex business problems. With your expertise in IOS development, you'll be an integral part of our team, helping to drive our success and deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure quality, responsiveness, and performance of the application to specifications.
- Work closely with product management and UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes.
- 5 to 8 years of experience working with UX designers, business analysts, and product managers to obtain complete requirements and designs.
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution.
- Identify reusable components and build/update the component library, avoiding duplicate code.
- Translate designs and wireframes into quality code adhering to performance, readability, and reusability best practices.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth responsive UIs for mobile.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Participate in scrum team activitie
nice to have
- Shell Script
- iOS Objective C
- MVP Architecture Pattern
- VIPER Architecture Pattern
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.