Senior Java Programmer with Microservices, Springboot
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Java, Spring Boot, and Microservices Engineer to join our innovative team. As a key contributor, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying high-quality software solutions that follow best practices, embrace continuous improvement, and leverage cutting-edge technologies. Your expertise in Java, Spring Boot, and microservices architecture will play a critical role in driving our software development initiatives.
- Embrace a growth mindset and continually seek ways to improve.
- Collaborate in software design endeavors and discussions.
- Craft code of the highest caliber for production use.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of Java development experience in production projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Adept at DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- Proficient in Object Oriented design principles (SOLID) and functional programming design principles.
- Thorough knowledge of the Java standard library.
- Hands-on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Proficient in designing and working with REST APIs.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Expertise and mastery of Linux/bash shell usage.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Proficiency in using code quality tools such as SonarCube.
- Experience in the Banking industry is preferred.
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Unit Testing
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.