Senior Java Full-Stack Developer
This position is relevant for immediate joiners only (should be ready to start by December 1st, 2023) and implies a hybrid work setup. Depending on the project, you will have to spend several days a week in the office. Our offices are currently located in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, and Chennai.
We are seeking a Senior Java Full-Stack Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Java Full-Stack Developer, you will lead the design, development, documentation, and thorough testing of your code and assist with the front end website architecture for large-scale systems while troubleshooting their operations. You will work within an experienced and high-performing cross-functional team to improve and enhance products on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience with strong expertise in coding, analysis, and large-scale system design.
- Design and implement Orchestration tools/systems to scale and automate operations tasks
- Continuous delivery-automation of application deployments, detect and repair problems in deployments
- Builds a platform that allows developers to self-service designing of workflows enabling automation of complex processes in the organization.
- Design, write and deliver software to increase availability, scalability, efficiency and reduce latency
- Ability to explore/use a wide variety of technologies and tools
- Be able to work in high stress scenarios by remaining calm, employing critical thinking and data driven decision-making practices
- Conduct on-call duties and be a part of the rotation
- Monitor the mentor the junior members of the team
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of: Java, Python, Kotlin
- BS/BTech degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in using cloud platforms preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong experience with MVC framework and webservices (REST, gRPC)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Exposure with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker or similar)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes/EKS and their APIs, and CLI tooling
- Creating and maintain quality software using outstanding tools: Git, Splunk etc.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, Kanban or other development processes/methodologies and supporting tools like JIRA
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems is a plus
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.