Senior Java Engineer with AWS, Microservices
We are seeking a skilled Senior Java Programmer with in-depth experience in AWS cloud services and microservices architecture. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and efficient Java applications that leverage microservices principles and AWS cloud capabilities. Join our team of talented developers and contribute to cutting-edge projects that leverage Java, AWS, and microservices to deliver innovative solutions to our client's needs.
- Design new functionalities and solutions to problems.
- Implement in Java both back-end services and user-facing features.
- Participate in development scope planning, issue prioritization, and code reviews.
- Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
- Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
- Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
- Minimum experience of 5-8 years in software industry
- Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
- Should have AWS Expertise
- Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Good in communication (Interaction with global teams/business is very important)
- Steep learning curve – ability to learn and apply new technology in development
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
- REST API
- AWS (ECS, S3)