Senior Java Developer with Microservices, Springboot
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Java, Spring Boot, and Microservices Engineer to join our innovative team. As a key contributor, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying high-quality software solutions that follow best practices, embrace continuous improvement, and leverage cutting-edge technologies. Your expertise in Java, Spring Boot, and microservices architecture will play a critical role in driving our software development initiatives.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Write production quality code.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience as a Java Developer within production projects
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts.
- Experience Object Oriented design principles. (SOLID)
- Experience functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and working with REST APIsExperience in agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency in using Linux/bash shell.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Preferred experience in Banking domain
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Unit Testing
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.