Senior GOLANG Engineer
We are in search of a skilled and experienced Senior GoLang Engineer, to join our dynamic team who can contribute to critical application and product development projects. As a GoLang Engineer, you will play a critical role in understanding requirements, designing solutions, and building high-quality software applications. Your expertise in GoLang programming, problem-solving, and collaboration will contribute to the success of our projects and the overall growth of the organization.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience is required
- Strong hands-on experience in understanding requirements.
- Exceptional debugging and problem-solving skills, especially in dealing with large codebases.
- Proactive thinking and a keen ability to find solutions to challenging problems.
- Ability to contribute to the decision-making process regarding what to build and how to build it, going beyond writing code.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player, capable of working cross-functionally to drive impact across different organizations.
- Openness to receive candid feedback for improvement and willingness to take on the role of a tech lead when necessary for effective coordination and communication.
- Independent and capable of exploring all aspects of the work environment, coordinating with different lines of business to identify the appropriate microservice for a given business use case.
- Proficiency in converting high-level Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) into detailed Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) for execution. Ability to collaborate with business teams to understand functional requirements and translate them into engineering logic.
- Strong GoLang skills, with extensive coding experience. Familiarity with microservices, Jira, Git, Jenkins, containers, deployment, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Demonstrated ownership and adaptability to new technologies and environments.
- Capable of handling migration projects as and when the requirements arise.
- Proficiency in writing scripts to automate workflows.
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Design Pattern
- Problem Solving