Senior Engineer - Android
If you're a dedicated and experienced Senior Android Developer with a passion for creating impactful applications and staying at the forefront of Android technologies, we invite you to join our team. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring innovative features to life and ensure the robustness and reliability of our applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Should have minimum experience of 4 to 8 years.
- Experienced in developing native Android application. Experienced at Java SDK design functionality, including the full activity lifecycle
- Knowledge in Kotlin, Androidx, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK, Dagger
- Experience with android components. Worked with Google Volley framework, Retrofit for handling webservices
- Proficient in UI design elements dynamic screen building, strong knowledge in almost all view components
- Experienced in the architectural pattern like MVC, MVP and MVVM
- Strong knowledge with database handling with SQLite and has knowledge with Room DB. Worked with Shared Preferences, Google Material design, broadcast receivers, adapter views, Sliding tab layout view.
- Experience in implementing firebase. Hands on experience with tools like SVN, GIT, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Preferred experience in BFSI domain.
- Design Patterns
- Kotlin Coroutines
- Unit Testing
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.