Senior Business Data Analyst
We are in need of an experienced Senior Data Business Analyst to join our team. As a Data Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in collaborating with various teams to gather, document, and analyze business requirements related to data solutions. Your expertise in data requirements gathering, documentation, and collaboration will contribute to the successful delivery of high-quality technical specifications and enhancements.
- Attend workshops, planning sessions, Business requirements meeting with analytical teams, collaborate with UX teams to build product feature mock-ups, work with Data engineering / Information architects to document data requirements and plan epics/features/user stories for scrum team.
- Release planning, End-to-end requirement articulation, provide support in various phases during development and testing and ship the product to production.
- Participate in the scoping of proposed improvements work with business to turn the requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate all the scope related risks.
- Works independently to provide user-support for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Supports the team in overall estimation process by explaining the scope clearly
- Clearly articulates the acceptance criteria.
- Showcase the business value for various features to the stakeholders via., sprint reviews.
- Work with the business owners, product leads, product managers and your scrum team to identify opportunities to enhance the product experience.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Should have minimum 5 to 9 years experience as Business Analyst.
- The candidate will be playing a Business Analyst role for an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality technical requirements based on which development team can manage the data with right business rules.
- The candidate will have a chance to dig into technical details surrounding product requirements and specificationCollaborate with DS & IA for ensuring the data governance
- Promote a team culture and environment
- Good to have Data analytics background (Bigdata, Databricks, Data Lake)
- Good to have knowledge on Data Visualization, and DevOps culture.
- Data Warehousing