Senior Business Analyst - Insurance
If you are an experienced Senior Business Analyst specializing in the Insurance domain then you have an opportunity to join our team. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in translating business requirements into actionable user stories, facilitating communication between development and business partners, and ensuring successful project execution. Your expertise in SDLC methodologies, stakeholder engagement, and requirement documentation will contribute to the seamless delivery of impactful solutions within the insurance domain.
- Minimum experience required is 6 to 9 years.
- Should have SDLC experience in most Agile frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe. Must have worked as a Liaison between Development and Business partners.
- List Business Requirements and Translate into User Stories in order to deliver the requirements to the team with all the required inputs and detailed requirement information.
- Must have experience in working directly with Client / Business stakeholders for; Requirements Elicitation, Propose Feasible Functional Solutions, Support Acceptance Testing, get Client Buy-in and Conflict Handling. A trusted advisor to Client / Business stakeholders. Create comprehensive functional requirements in the form of User Stories and prioritized them for all Backlog grooming and Sprint Planning meetings
- Must have experience in working with different estimation techniques and facilitate team to collect the estimates by explaining the requirements against each sprint and release level with the knowledge of system and various estimation techniques considering the pros/cons and limitations
- Must have experience in working with clearly explained and helped to follow how to ensure transparency with all the release time lines, features and scope for both Product Owner and Development Manager from business, which artifacts and their purpose are required and how to deal with it by creating the confluence reference
- Must have experience in handling the continuous scope changes considering business priority and technical priorities with help of different prioritization techniques
- Must have experience in capturing the requirements and maintaining the required documentation such as BRD, FSD/FDN/FRD, SRS using word/excel or any other requirement management tools (Confluence, TFS etc...)
- Should have experience in any leading business domain; preferably Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Supply chain, Ecommerce
- Should have experience in handling partner UATs, reviewing QA artifacts
- Should have experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Must have experience in clearly communicates requirement ambiguity, functional and technical dependencies, issues with scope, challenges in completing the scope as per the release timelines, rephase requirement discussion interview questions in order to be sure that the question got right by relying on facts, not on emotions;
- Life Insurance