Senior AEM Developer
If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented Senior AEM Developer with a strong background in Adobe Experience Manager and related tools, and you thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to join our team in building innovative web applications with AEM, where your expertise will be crucial in delivering high-quality, secure, and integrated solutions.
- Design and develop web applications using the AEM including components, workflows, dialogs, Sling model, Sling exporter, OSGI bundles, Schedulers, Event listeners, Maven, Git and Jenkins
- Familiarity of all AEM building blocks including editable templates,Core components,Touch UI dialogs,CUG,Sling API etc., including the build and deployment processes
- Ability to develop component based on user story specifications
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage,
- Participate actively as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong development experience in AEM 6.x/CQ5.
- Proficiency in AEM building blocks and front-end technologies.
- Experience with AEM integration with 3rd party services.
- Knowledge of secure web programming and deployment best practices.
- Technical skills in JSP, Angular, REST-based web services, and session management.
nice to have
- Good to have certification as AEM developer.
- Exposure to Headless content services via content fragments/experience fragments will be added advantage.
- REST-based web services
- Session management