Salesforce Solution Architect
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect with experience leading in Salesforce solution architecture, including aspects of process architecture, process improvement, data architecture, and user experience. If you want to be part of a dynamic team driving innovation in the Salesforce ecosystem, we encourage you to apply. Join us and make a difference in transforming organizations with cutting-edge Salesforce solutions.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills to facilitate smooth liaising across all levels within the organization.
- Lead the approach in gathering and refining requirements for complex software implementations.
- Develop a comprehensive business architecture strategy based on in-depth understanding of the customer's organization, processes, needs, and motivations.
- Translate intricate business requirements into full system architecture, including technical workflows, ensuring satisfying user experiences to meet business processes.
- Architect functional solutions within the Salesforce Platform.
- Evaluate data to uncover insightful business needs and guide the migration process from legacy systems.
- Lead a team of junior to senior Business Analysts across multiple workstreams, while maintaining a comprehensive strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and project managers, to ensure successful project delivery
- Present and communicate solution designs and recommendations to clients
- Ensure adherence to best practices and standards in Salesforce solution development and implementation.
- Overall 10 to 18 years of experience with minimum of 2 years of experience leading in Salesforce solution architecture including aspects of process architecture, process improvement, data architecture, and user experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading medium to large scale Salesforce implementations.
- MUST Experience in non-profit sectors and other industry clouds is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration.
- Multiple Salesforce certifications such as Certified Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, and Experience Cloud Consultant are preferred.
- Industry-standard knowledge in relational database systems, UI/UX, story writing, Agile Methodology, Customer Experience, and Customer Management.
- Ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions.
- Experience in modelling business processes using various tools and techniques.
- Exceptional team player, capable of effectively working and influencing at all levels within an organization.
- Conga and DocuSign experience is an advantage