Middle Java Full-Stack Developer
We are looking for a Middle Java Full-Stack Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience developing high-quality, distributed, and scalable software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and testing your code within an experienced and high-performing cross-functional team.
- Design and develop Orchestration tools/systems to scale and automate operations tasks
- Automate application deployments, detect and repair problems in deployments
- Build a platform that allows developers to self-service designing of workflows enabling automation of complex processes in the Organization.
- Write, test, and deliver software to increase scalability, efficiency, and reduce latency
- Conduct on-call duties and be a part of the rotation
- Be able to work in high-stress scenarios by remaining calm and employing critical thinking and data-driven decision-making practices
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of: Java, Python, Kotlin
- BS/BTech degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in using cloud platforms preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong experience with MVC framework and web services (REST, gRPC)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system-level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Exposure with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, or similar)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes/EKS and their APIs, and CLI tooling
- Creating and maintain quality software using outstanding tools: Git, Splunk, etc.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or other development processes/methodologies & supporting tools like JIRA
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience working with Unix/Linux systems is a plus
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.