Middle Java Full Stack Developer
This position is relevant for immediate joiners only (should be ready to start by December 1st, 2023) and implies a hybrid work setup. Depending on the project, you will have to spend several days a week in the office. Our offices are currently located in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, and Chennai.
We are seeking a Middle Java Full Stack Developer to join our team.
As a Middle Java Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for delivering business value through application development and enhancements. With 2+ years of relevant production experience, you will guide the development team throughout the entire process of design, development, and unit testing. You will collaborate with other teams, including the database development team, infrastructure team, and web developers, as necessary.
- Deliver business value through application development and enhancements
- Guide the development team through the process of design, developing, and unit testing
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes gathering and understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite team members effectively
- Independently drive and execute complex technical requirements
- 2+ years of relevant production experience as a Java Full Stack Developer
- Proficiency in Java and Spring Boot for backend development
- Experience with RESTful web services and integrating external systems
- Strong knowledge of front-end development using React and familiarity with MFE architectures
- Solid understanding of database development, including SQL and experience with databases like PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with application containerization and deployment through CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with AWS services like S3, EKS, and EC2
- Expertise in observability, monitoring, and troubleshooting using tools such as Splunk, ELK, and Jaeger
- Familiarity with J2EE containers like WebLogic
- B2+ level of English proficiency for effective communication
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.