Lead Software Engineer - Angular
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams for developing user interface components and backend work in node.js.
- Work with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability best practices
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for the mobile and the web
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in scrum team activities
- Having 6 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of functional and Object oriented programming
- Strong proficiency in Angular is a must
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Adept in writing Unit Tests and Creating e2e test suites for all Angular components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Experience with common FrontEnd tools like Webpack, gulp, npm, babel, etc.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
nice to have
- Proficiency with NgRx store for reactive state management for Angular Apps is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in NgRx is a plus
- REASTFul API
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.