Lead React.Js Engineer
- Develop new or modifying user-facing features using React.js and TypeScript.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to translate requirements into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other team members.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to ensure our applications are utilizing the best practices.
- Should have minimum 8 years of proven experience as a React Developer with a strong portfolio of successful projects.
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience with basic CI/CD, such as bitbucket pipeline.
- Experience with SCRUM
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
nice to have
- Experience with server-side technologies, such as Node.js.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Familiarity with build tools, such as Webpack.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, such as Jest or React Testing Library.
- Understanding of containerization and deployment using tools like Docker.
- Redux or MobX