Lead Java Programmer with Microservices, Springboot
Are you an accomplished Lead Java Engineer with a strong background in Spring Boot, Microservices, and DevOps? Are you passionate about building scalable and efficient software solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We require experienced Engineers who can contribute to critical application and product development projects. Join our team and contribute to the development of cutting-edge applications that make an impact in our industry.
- Embrace a growth mindset and continually seek ways to improve.
- Collaborate in software design endeavors and discussions.
- Craft code of the highest caliber for production use.
- A minimum of 8 to 12 years of Java development experience in production projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Adept at DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- Proficient in Object Oriented design principles (SOLID) and functional programming design principles.
- Thorough knowledge of the Java standard library.
- Hands-on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Proficient in designing and working with REST APIs.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Expertise and mastery of Linux/bash shell usage.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Proficiency in using code quality tools such as SonarCube.
- Experience in the Banking industry is preferred.
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Unit Testing
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.