Lead Java Programmer with DS Algo, Microservices
We are seeking an accomplished and skilled Lead Java Engineer with a profound understanding of Microservices architecture and expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms. As a Lead Engineer, you will be instrumental in collaborating with product owners and architects to shape design decisions and engineer end-user applications with exceptional scalability and throughput. Your proficiency in Java, Microservices, Data Structures, Algorithms, and extensive technical experience will contribute to the establishment of software development standards and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects to make informed design decisions
- Develop high-scalability and high-throughput end-user applications
- Provide technical and design guidance, and establish standards
- Continuously improve and optimize software development processes
- Demonstrate expertise in designing enterprise applications
- 8-12 years of experience in Java programming and open-source frameworks such as Spring
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and hands-on experience in backend coding
- At least 3 years of experience in working with microservices and distributed computing at high scale
- Proficient in creating and integrating REST and SOAP APIs and exposure to binary payloads using Thrift or gRPC RPC framework
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and good exposure to core and enterprise design patterns
- Familiarity with GIT or similar repository management and experience in monorepos is a plus
- Knowledge of resiliency (throttling, circuit breaker, bulkheading, etc.) and error handling, profiling CPU/Memory of applications
- Experience in alerting and monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, Splunk, Graphite, and ability to debug through logs and dashboards
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders. Fluency in English is a must.
- Preferred experience in the Travel & Hospitality domain.
nice to have
- Knowledge on Spring security
- DS Algo
- Spring boot
- REST API
- Design Pattern
- Problem Solving
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.