Lead Java Engineer - Java ,SQL, Unit Testing
We are looking for experienced Java Technical Lead to achieve wide adoption of the E2E framework for all major business processes within our team. As a Lead Software Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in collaborating with a team of highly skilled engineers, architects, and product managers to develop a cutting-edge and scalable platform.
- You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions.
- You must have a solid understanding of cloud technologies and microservices architecture. This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience is required.
- Solid management and prioritization skills
- Understanding of applications security
- Familiar with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
- Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). Passion for code
nice to have
- Protocol Buffers
- Spanner (Cloud SQL database)