Lead Engineer - Machine Learning Operations
We are seeking an experienced Lead MLOps Engineer, expertise in machine learning operations. The ideal candidate will play a key role in strategizing, planning, and implementing MLOps initiatives, working closely with business stakeholders and leading a team of junior and senior ML engineers. The candidate should have a strong background in designing, developing, and deploying complex AI/ML solutions on cloud infrastructure.
- Strategise, plan and deliver MLOps initiatives by liasing with key business stakeholders
- Design, develop and deploy complex AI/ML solutions on cloud infrastructure (using ML engineering, ML Ops workflows & tools) that can scale in response to changing business and technical requirements
- Create infra and architecture diagrams
- Ability to project manage, allocate activties to junior ML engineers and take it to closure
- Improvise coding practices, support code reviews and bring in best practices for model management
- Provide thought leadership in terms of new technologies and tools, suggest improvements
- Able to support in the interview process to hire junior and senior ML engineers
- Minimum of 9 years of hands-on experience in MLOps with a focus on deploying AI/ML solutions.
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate activities within a team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with ML engineering, model management, and supporting code reviews.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and drive innovation in MLOps processes.