Lead Developer - Java, AWS, Microservices
We are seeking for a highly skilled and motivated Lead Programmer with expertise in Java, AWS, and Microservices to join our dynamic team. As a Lead Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and optimization of scalable and high-throughput end-user applications. Your proficiency in Java, AWS, Microservices, and problem-solving skills will contribute to the success of our projects.
- Provide technical leadership for a team of engineers on a project basis and help develop more junior engineers.
- Explore and implement design options that ensure business and technical requirements are met.
- Define and lead overall software validation requirements and strategies ensuring software fully meets business, technical and operational requirements.
- Provide technical and business guidance to teams and act as a point of contact for technical and product matters.
- Act as a point of contact or a subject matter expert for technical issues for a specific work stream within a larger project.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of short-term and long-term solution options, including risk assessments, and recommendations to business and technology leadership.
- Provide work breakdown and estimates for complex software development tasks.
- You will be developing complex software components and frameworks to deliver and enable other software engineers to deliver business value efficiently.
- Ensure that the team develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines and policies.
- Provide technical support to customer or operations support teams.
- Build transparency, accountability and collaboration across other platform development team"
- Should have relevant experience of 8 to 12 years.
- Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
- Should have AWS Expertise
- Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Good in communication (Interaction with global teams/business is very important)
- Steep learning curve – ability to learn and apply new technology in development
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
- REST API
- AWS (ECS, S3)
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.