Lead Angular Developer
- As a developer in this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with various teams to create user interfaces and backend solutions in Node.js.
- You will work with UX designers, business analysts, and product managers to understand their requirements and designs.
- You will analyze the technical feasibility of these requirements and participate in designing the solutions.
- You will identify reusable components and build/update a component library to avoid duplicate code.
- Your focus will be on producing quality code that adheres to performance, readability, and reusability best practices.
- You will be building pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for both mobile and web applications.
- You will also be responsible for diagnosing and fixing bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Your role will also include participating in scrum team activities.
- Should have knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming, and a strong proficiency in Angular.
- You should be adept in writing unit tests and creating e2e test suites for all Angular components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
nice to have
- Hands-on experience with NgRx is a plus.
- proficiency with RESTful APIs, common front-end tools like Webpack, Gulp, NPM, Babel, and code versioning tools like Git is required.
- REST API
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.