Delivery Manager - Java / .Net
We are hiring a Delivery Manager, who has experience designing and developing innovative digital solutions that solve complex business problems to join our team in India. We need experienced Engineers who can contribute to critical application and product development projects. Your ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment, coupled with your leadership in implementing best practices, will be instrumental in shaping and achieving business requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Participate in new Business Development
- Deliver customer projects successfully
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM process and methodologies
- Address Customer issues during an engagement in cooperation with the Account Manager
- Make sure that the customer executes their responsibilities on the engagements
- Identify and Manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Prepare engagement revenue and resource forecasts
- Prepare engagement timesheets and billing information
- Prepare weekly/monthly engagement reports
- Prepare estimations on time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully Implement projects; develop the project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions"
- Minimum experience required is 10 -17 years in software industry.
- Hands on experience in Coding (10-13years)
- 6+ years’ project management experience with end-to-end delivery
- Should have experience in ecomm tools like , Magento , SAP Hybris , Sitecore , AEM , Shopify
- Strong understanding of software development; Java/MS.Net background is a must
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience of executing projects in Agile Methodology
- Should have strong experience of HLD & LLD
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.