Business Consulting - Director/ Senior Manager
If you are a seasoned professional with a passion for driving transformative change and have the experience and vision to lead our Business Consulting team to new heights, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity with us. As a Director or Senior Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the Retail Transformation Management Center of Excellence (RTM COE) and driving client implementations in collaboration with our product partners. Your leadership and expertise will be integral to the success of our clients in APAC and beyond.
- Help set up a RTM COE that works with our product partners to drive client implementations
- Build a team of like-minded CPG RTM experts, project managers, change managers and quality experts who will deliver one success after another working with our partners and clients in APAC as well as globally
- Work with the global CPG team in supporting consulting engagements in CPG Commercial Excellence and CPG Digital Commerce Acceleration
- Contribute to thought leadership, such as presentations and white papers, to strengthen industry expertise and marketing efforts
- Lead business development and demand generation activities
- Lead, model and support the continued evolution of differentiated transformation and program management methods, tools, and approaches
- Support sales and Pre-sales activities by assessing opportunities, designing solutions, developing proposals, and establishing relationships with clients and prospective clients, and helping to close new deals.
- 15+ years of professional experience in a consulting or consumer goods industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge. A blend of consulting and industry is also acceptable.
- Experienced practitioner or consultant in retail execution and preferably one or more of the following:
- Commercial strategy, commercial planning, trade promotions management, revenue growth management, joint business planning and category management
- Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies to transform a client’s business.
- Good understanding of analytics use cases in CPG
- Ability to grow and help contribute to building a practice within CPG
- Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial setting in a young practice
- Practical experience in capturing client requirements, mapping processes, conducting hypotheses-based analysis, creating business cases, evaluating and presenting solutions
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Willingness to travel on a need basis within India and other countries in the APAC region
Send us your CV to get a personalized offer.