BI Senior Analyst
We are seeking a seasoned Senior BI Analyst having experience in the data domain, specializing in data modeling, business analysis, and BI tools. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering end-to-end data and analytical projects while utilizing Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Should have 5+ years of experience in working in data domain on data and analytical projects.
- 3+ years of experience in working with requirements on BI / Data / Analytical projects (gathering, presenting, estimating, prioritizing, etc.)
- Good ability to translate business needs into data requirements (incl. proficiency in validating and visualizing data requirements to customer)
- Experience in end-to-end data and analytics project delivery as part of the team (for example data visualization / reporting / BI, advanced analytics solutions) utilizing Agile and waterfall app.
- Ability to use modern data visualization tools for visualizing and prototyping business needs.
- Good understanding of data modelling concepts and experience in creating conceptual & logical data models.
- Experience in working with data profiling, data discover tools, using industry best practices.
- Ability to take ownership for the end-result, and to help developers to get there.
- Good understanding of Proof of Concept / Minimum Viable Product / Minimum Loveable Product terms.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to manage customer expectations, present and explain project deliverables to senior stakeholders onsite and offsite. Ability to work individually or in team environment without supervision.
- Experience in working with business and IT stakeholders, as well as end-users.
- Knowledge of the data and analytics landscape and recent trends.
nice to have
- Experience in prototyping data solutions Industry expertise (Finance / Insurance / Oil and Gas / Supply Chain / Marketing)
- Experience in acting as Product Owner / Data Product Owner roles on analytical projects
- Hands-on experience with one or more wireframing, prototyping tools (e.g., using Figma)
- Development expertise building data visualizations using Tableau / Power BI / any modern data, visualization tool
- Experience running on-site customer workshops
- Experience in working with data on cloud on major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Math/numerical background with good analytical mindset with, knowledge and understanding of basic data analysis and visualization concepts, understanding of hypothesis testing, data mining, clustering, regression